Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So much happening!

Whew, blogledites, it's been an insanely busy week! My "day job" has been hectic as hell. I work retail, and here in NC it's almost tax free weekend. It's gonna be...interesting.

In BOOK news, it's been fantastic! Got 2 great new reviews this week, one from Sue Fortin at Famous Five Plus, which you can find HERE, and another from The Bookshelf HERE.

You can find current giveaways running HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE. Holy givin' it away, Batman, that's a lot of free copies!

Also, I discovered why I hadn't been accepted into iBooks yet. My author's bio contains a link to this here bloggity blog, and as you can see to the left, the blog has links to Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, and Kobo. Apple didn't like that, so I had to resubmit it with the blog link removed. Le sigh. Hopefully by mid-August!

I'll be going on another virtual tour starting August 13, and this one will include 15 stops. Hopefully not a lot of guest blogs, because I've discovered I'm not very good at thinking up topics.  :)

That's all from here, dear blogledites. Hope you're all having lovely summers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the information you provide when it really very helpful at all
Thank you so much for sharing this great information

Obat Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Obat Batu Empedu
Obat Herbal Hepatitis
Obat Rabun Jauh
Obat Alergi

umar said...

The information you have to say this is very helpful at all Obat Herbal Biduran Obay Miopi Many interesting things I found from artikle you have written this Obat Rhinitis Herbal Obat Kanker Darah I'm really very happy because it can obtain information that is unusually good Bahaya Benjolan Di Leher Cara Mengobati Jantung Koroner Maybe I'll come back here to see some more interesting information Obat Inflamasi Usus Cara Mengobati Gagal Ginjal I hope you continue to renew the more recent articles which certainly can be useful for many people. Obat Retinopati Diabetik Cara Mengobati Asam Lambung

Unknown said...

Hopefully, sustenance will be easy and simplified in all matters
Solusi Pengobatan Alami
Obat Tinnitus Di apotik
obat babak gatal selangkangan
Cara Mengobati Tinnitus
obat chikungunya di Apotik

Zihan Amelia said...

I hope the information we share is useful and can be the best solution to cure your illness ... amen

Herbal Solusi Sehat
Obat Gatal-gatal Tradisional
Obat Leukemia Alami
Cara Menghilangkan Benjolan Dibawah Telinga